After upgrading to php5.3, i got this problem:
Here is what i found:
* php 5.3 now use a native extension to use mysql : mysqlnd
* my database credential was old (4 years old maybe) and still use the old mysql authentication
* mysqlnd needs the new 41bytes password
The problem was easy to solve:
First, open '/etc/my.cnf' in Linux or 'my.ini' in Windows, if you set 'old_passwords=1' before, please delete it.
Then, reset the user's password:
1. Download latest zend framework archive file, copy library\zend folders to your project\library\zend
add include_path in php.ini
include_path = ".;C:\EasyPHP\www\library"
2. Your Apache installation must have the mod_rewrite extension installed and configured.
3.You must also ensure that Apache is configured to support .htaccess files. This is usually done by changing
in your httpd.conf file.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peek around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!